Holly Powell now offers many different combinations of classes, workshops, lectures, discussion on The Audition Bible and The Six Audition Tools Method, or Q & A formats. Anything you would like to fit into your individual program or time constraint is possible. Please check out below examples of past classes ranging from 1 Hour to 3 Hour classes. Taught on Zoom or in person:
- Audition Workshop: An up on your feet audition workshop. Actors will be given sides to work on before class begins and treat this audition as if they are going in to read in person for the casting director/producers. A camera will be in the room to record your audition. Tools and techniques from The Audition Bible will be used.
- Self-Tape Workshop: Sides will be given out before class begins and actors should prepare as if they have been asked to do a self-tape for the casting director. Tools and techniques from The Audition Bible will be used.
- The Audition Bible: Lecture focusing on topics covered in the book such as audition techniques, mental focus, and The Six Audition Tools Method.
- Q & A: An anything goes format.
- Business of Acting: Lecture covering a wide range of topics from pictures and resumes to industry protocol to survival skills in your pursuit of becoming a working actor.
Contact Holly at HollyPowellStudios@gmail.com for inquiries.